The week in shopping
I'm back from my personal day (and subsequent work catch-up), and ready to deliver a smattering of shopping goodies. This week brings:

An exclusive three-day sale at Bluefly. I got the e-mail yesterday, so, I guess that means it ends tomorrow. Hurry!

Sephora has a gift with purchase. Now, I'll admit that I'm a sucker for the gift with purchase, but this one actually has some cool stuff in it. Enter code PINKBAG4 at checkout when you spend at least $40 (not a problem at Sephora).

The Container Store, my personal favorite, um, container store, is having a shelving sale. I will salivate until their New York City store opens across the street from Bed Bath and Beyond in November.

The excellent Boucher is having a 25% off sale. Enter code FALL03 at checkout and get me the lariat while you're at it.

I got my first holiday e-mail today from Gloss.com, about holiday gift sets. I like le Quartet de Chanel and the Stila Confections for Eyes. You gotta love these names. Plus, you get a sample of Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream, a sample of Stila Demi Creme (with any Stila purchase), and if you spend $50, you get a full-size Prescriptives Lavish lipstick when you enter code LVSH9 at checkout. Remember when I said I'm a sucker for free gifts?

Shopbop has the Vince bomber jacket that Madonna wore on her American Life album cover and subsequent whirlwind media tour. I still like my bomber from bebe.

Now through November 30th, Portico's outlet in the Chelsea Market (75 Ninth Ave., between 15th and 16th) is liquidating, so everything is an additional 10% off. I love my bath towels from Portico, but they also have furniture, bed linens, objets d'art, and more. Hours are Mon-Sat 10-7, Sun 12-6.

Spend $50 at Old Navy and get free shipping when you enter code SHIPON50. Now, before you knock Old Navy (and the apparent challenge presented by actually spending $50 there), check out this trench coat, the most comfortable pants ever, and a grommet purse, and bam! That's $50!

Attention label whores: At i-GlobalMall.com, spend at least $85 on a wallet and get free shipping when you enter the code OCTWAL.

No comments