Spring-a-ding-ding!
Gee, from all these e-mails I'm getting, you'd never know it's 40 degrees outside! Still, all these cute clothes make me want to move somewhere warm.

Arden B. has amazingly cute new arrivals. I like the drop-waist mini, which is a nice knockoff of the Ella Moss skirt, at half the price. They also have a lot of very feminine tiered tops like this one.

Neiman Marcus has new arrivals from Burberry and Prada. Check out these adorable D'orsay pumps.

Who knew? Kate Spade has designed a line of tableware. (I like the green ones.)

One of MW's faves Ben Sherman has new arrivals for fellas and ladies. Since I made MW throw out half of his shirts last weekend, perhaps I'll buy him this one.

Really, what girl does not love Anthropologie? They have new arrivals, including this Caribe necklace, which is gorgeous but $238. Yikes, when did their jewelry get so expensive?

For my fellow Apple-lovers out there, the iPod Mini will be in Apple stores tomorrow at 6 p.m. 103 Prince St. (at Greene St.).

I luv Girlshop, and they have some supercute new arrivals, like these Free People cropped pants. When did Free People start making such cute clothes? Not that I'm complaining!

Everyone knows how much I love Old Navy. Their latest knockoff coup? These Kitten-heel sandals are a dead ringer for the $85 Sigerson Morrison thongs and, at $12.50, nearly a seventh of the price. Now do you see why I love this store?

While we're on the topic of Gap-owned companies, Banana Republic also has new arrivals. Strangely enough, even the yellow stuff is appealing to me.

Of course, we can't forget the Gap itself. I am in love with this line of '70s-era Pucci-inspired lingerie. Much more affordable than Pucci, too.

Scoop has new arrivals. Because a girl should be able to dream, I want the Marc Jacobs Stella bag. In pink. Did I mention my birthday is in less than two weeks? Sugar daddy? Anyone?

No comments