In the papers (and on the web)
Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday--I got stuck with the lovely task of editing my company's oh-so-exciting internal newsletter. Oh, how I love my job. Anyway, onto some news...

WWD: The much-anticipated Michael Michael Kors collection (debuting in August) will include coats and handbags; a staffer goes shopping at the Big Three; the new Garrard store in Soho; the new La Perla store in the Meatpacking District; and coming soon to a department store near you: Britney's cosmetics line.

NYT: A heartfelt ode to Tom Ford; and critics' choices from the fall collections.

NYP: The fashion industry thinks Gucci's four-designer team is a bad idea; the 50s are in for spring; a 50s look; some 50s accessories (gee, is this a package feature?); 50s dos and don'ts; Petra Nemcova is this week's shopaholic; custom Reeboks; political clothing (love the "I can't stand Bush" thong!); bolero jackets; and the perennial classic Jackie O sunglasses.

The Daily: Bloomingdale's to feature an exclusive line of designer dresses; new Bottega Veneta jewelry; and smart people in fashion.

Daily Candy: Today, sample sales; yesterday, cute underwear.

No comments