Website of the week
In helping a reader find a sweater she saw on a celebrity, I came across Revolve Clothing, a very L.A. jeans-and-T-shirts operation, but with a bit of a punk, rock 'n' roll edge. Witness T-shirts by Ringspun, worn-in jeans from Sacred Blue, drapey skirts from Sandy G, and cool handbags by SMAK. I especially like this Plenty dress, which reminds me of wallpaper--in a pleasant way. I also want these ultra-flattering Earl Jeans pants, which I haven't seen anywhere else. Also worth checking out: their impressive sale section. But what sets Revolve apart from the competition is its awesome customer service: Shipping and returns are free; they'll match a competitor's price within 30 days; and all items are guaranteed in stock in sizes shown, or you receive a coupon for 25% off your next purchase. I'll take it!

No comments