Administrative notes
A special shout-out to reader Charlly, who let me know that TJ Max was selling my favorite Loop bag. Thankfully I hadn't ordered it from the website yet, so I was able to get it for $20 instead of $55. So if you want to cop my style, head on over to 6th Ave. and 18th St.

I finally got a chance to go to the Theory sample sale at Clothingline today on my lunch hour. If you haven't made it over there yet, I'd definitely recommend checking it out. They have a ton of merchandise and now it's all 75% off retail. There are a lot of pants, jackets, tops, even leather jackets. However, Clothingline claims it's this season's merchandise; that's definitely not the case, but Theory's designs are pretty classic, so nothing looks "so last year" or anything like that. But tomorrow's the last day, so hurry!

No comments