Sample sale updates
From reader Renee, on the Hermes sale:

So I got in line around 4:30 - the wait at that point was one hour. A
girl standing with me in line told me that her friend got there at lunch and waited 2.5 hours to get in. When the doors opened at 10am, there were already 500 people in line (I can't imagine how early the first person in line got there). I heard they had bags earlier in the day, but by the time I got in, they were all gone except for some canvas bags ($237). They mostly had shoes, accessories (hats, scarves, belts, ties, perfume), and clothing. Big scarves (lots of variety and patterns) are $177 and ties (also a great selection) are $78. There were gloves as well, but those were going fast. I didn't check the prices on the clothing, but it looked like they had stuff for fall (light jackets, sweaters, etc.)
.

Also, I got another e-mail about the Intermix sale: Today is the last day (it was supposed to go until tomorrow night), but they're taking an additional 25% off everything, and all Intermix private label stuff is just $15 (excluding leather). They expect everything will be gone by 8 p.m. tonight, so scurry on over to the Altman Building, at 135 W.18th St (6th & 7th Aves.), and check it out.

No comments