Object of desire
I am usually not a big fan of accessories or items of clothing with one's astrological sign on them (see these somewhat tacky Juicy Couture jeans). And while I can appreciate totally garish Italian-made accessories, I can't quite pull them off. But in the case of this Dolce & Gabbana Zodiac Mordore Baguette, two wrongs make a right. This bag is flashy (hello, metallic gold leather and oversized jeweled clasp) and so not my style, but for some reason, I think it's totally cool. The bag is $850, then for another $480, you customize it with your respective astrological sign--for pictures of all of them, click here. I'm a pisces, but I think the virgo and the capricorn buckles are the coolest. Also, if metallic gold isn't quite your thing, they also offer the bag in slightly more expensive black or white snakeskin; and, for a slightly less indulgent, um, indulgence--or if you want to match--there's a black snakeskin belt and a gold metallic belt (the metallic belt is a veritable bargain at $170, but, again, the buckle is extra). It's almost enough to make me want to start dressing like Donatella Versace.

No comments