The Lucky Shops event
You all know how I feel about paying to go shopping. (Okay, if you don't, I think paying to go shopping is a big ol' load of bull.) Friday is the Lucky Shops event, which I'm sure you've heard about, and tickets are $35 if you bought them in advance before today, $45 at the door. Normally I would totally balk at that price, but here are several reasons why this looks promising:

1) Ticket proceeds benefit the Robin Hood Foundation, for fighting poverty and helping disadvantaged women.

2) You get a free goody bag, contents of which are listed in today's The Daily.

3) There are deals to be had, Like Botiker bags for $100 (were $535) and Foley and Corrinna tops for $50 (were $210). Other designers include Marc by Marc Jacobs, See by Chloe, Rebecca Taylor, Sigerson Morrison, Me&Ro, Jonathan Adler, and more. (A full list can be found here.) And everything is 20%-60% off.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I want to go, but if anyone does go, e-mail me and I'll post it here.

No comments