Object of desire
For shoe lovers such as myself, there exists a Holy Grail, and that is the Manolo Blahnik Alligator Pump. I look at these and I get a bit teary, really. Made in Italy of American alligator (I met some up close and personal while in Louisiana in September, and all I could think was, "That one would make a damn nice pair of shoes"), and with a three-inch heel, these scream luxury (and for $2,800, they should). Excuse me for a moment, I have to dab my eyes...

There, that's better. Neiman Marcus also has a lovely Alligator halter that, at $1,950, is a bit more palatable. Well, not really. The good news is, however, that if you spend $600 on Manolo Blahnik shoes at Neiman Marcus, you get this cosmetics bag for free through 11/16. I guess even women who can afford $2,800 shoes like gift-with-purchase. Some things never change.

No comments