Random shopping notes
1) I decided to check out the sales at Barneys and Bloomie's last night. Barneys had some shoes, some Marc by Marc Jacobs, and some jeans on sale, but otherwise, not very much. Bloomie's sales racks were horrible-looking, so I didn't buy anything there either. I'd say wait till after Thanksgiving to hit both--Barneys has (in my opinion) some of the best markdowns come December.

2) On a whim, I tried on a pair of James jeans last night. Holy shit. Believe the hype! My legs are on the long side to begin with, but in these, I looked like a freaking model. The fit is totally different from Sevens and Citizens of Humanity, and they're a bit lower-waisted, but oh my god. As soon as I round up $140, I'm totally buying a pair.

3) The 59th Street H&M still has a lot of Karl Lagerfeld stuff (and from what I hear, so do most of the H&Ms in the city). It's on the 2nd floor.

No comments