Random shopping notes
*Instead of going to the gym last night, I went to Loehmann's (yes, I know, shopping does not burn calories). They have a ton of Juicy Couture (at least 10 racks)--jeans, sweats, cashmere, T-shirts, even the clothes for little kids. They also have a lot of Joie, Chip & Pepper, Theory (now on the fourth floor), and La Perla. And I got some cute undies from Woo; they're so cute, I might go back and get another pair or two.

*I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Boston, but will return on Monday. In the meantime, I likely won't be posting. Don't forget, Friday is Shopping Day (or, if you're more of a pessimist, Black Friday), the official start of the holiday shopping season.

*Speaking of which, I'll be posting my holiday shopping guides, one for each day next week. As my postings might be a bit spotty in December (I start my new job on the 6th), think of it as my holiday gift to you.

*Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments