Cheryl shops...the Lutz & Patmos sample sale
I hit the Lutz & Patmos sample sale after work today with high hopes, having bought gorgeous sweaters there the past two years. This year...yikes, whip out the AmEx Centurion. (Um, if you have one. In which case you're probably not reading this blog or shopping at sample sales, for that matter.) I saw one sweater for $150; there were several filmsy, not very soft sweaters for $175; most of the sweaters were $200, $250, or more. I was in a bit of sticker shock. Granted, Lutz & Patmos sweaters can retail for up to $1,600, and the ones they had for $450 were a gorgeous, probably 8-ply cashmere, but that was just a bit much for me. So I left empty-handed, but I think I might go back on Saturday afternoon to see if there are any markdowns. A girl can dream...

No comments