Website of the week
As regular Cheryl Shops readers (and friends) know, I went to work as a copywriter at Macys.com in December. On a day-to-day basis, my primary duty is to write product copy for the young men's, baby & kids, and juniors departments. Another thing I've been working on is a special website for the juniors section, called THISIT.com (it's pronounced "this is it," but when you see the logo, it will make more sense). It's a partnership with Teen Vogue, so there's a lot of teen-oriented content: makeovers, music, downloads, etc. I suggest checking out the "trend report" section (you flip it like a magazine) and "buy it," where you can shop the looks featured on the site. THISIT.com's design is simply kickass, and I'm really proud of having worked on it. Also, the clothes are damn cute--which is kind of funny to me, because I haven't shopped in the juniors department since I was in college. Anyway, please check out the site, and sign up for the VIP e-mails--I'm going to be writing those too!

This concludes my tooting of my own horn; regular Cheryl Shops website of the week to resume next week.

No comments