America's Next Top Model starts tomorrow!
I just watched the America's Next Top Model "where are they now?" episode, and let me tell you, I am psyched for tomorrow night's premiere. It starts at 8 p.m. on UPN (that's channel 9 in NYC), and it' s going to be two full hours of pure, unadulterated bliss. Of course, my DVR is busted and I have an acupuncture appointment until 8, so I'm going to have to run home, and I'll probably end up missing the first half hour, but I'll do my best with tomorrow's recap.

As for last season's contestants, a surprising number are doing quite well! Brittany is signed with Next in Los Angeles (and appears to be making a nice living for herself), Brita (the first girl to get kicked off) is a swimwear model in L.A. and is already on a billboard, Christina is modeling in San Francisco, Lluvy is also modeling in California, and even Rebecca, who was one of my early favorites, is modeling for a small agency in NYC. Tatiana, Kahlen, and Keenyah are also in NYC; the former two are trying to get signed (please, Kahlen deserves to be working!) and Keenyah is doing the actress/model thing. Brandy, Michelle, and Noelle are also trying to get signed; Tiffany's doing some hair modeling; and, strangely, the only girl not profiled was Sarah. Oh, and, of course, there's Naima, who won. And I'm sure we can all look forward to annyong "My life as a Cover Girl" spots from her during the upcoming season.

No comments