MasstigeWatch!
Lo and behold, the Go International: Luella Bartley collection is quietly up and running at Target.com. The whole thing is very cute indeed, and I'm ordering the tulip skirt, the pencil skirt, the button tank, the beaded necklace, and the cuff bracelet. And let me just say how happy I am that the collection is available online.

Also, last week, Everlast announced a collaboration with stretch-jersey maestro Norma Kamali; the collection will be available this spring in department stores. In the meantime, hit Spiegel for the Norma Kamali Timeless collection, a series of, yes, stretch jersey pieces--some convertible, some just plan ol' separates. Count me in for the convertible tie-waist skirt, a bargain at $89, especially because it can be worn in a million different ways. Finally, I'm getting down with this whole '80s revival.

No comments