Thursday, June 08, 2006

MasstigeWatch! (sort of
After weeks of rumors that Madonna would be designing a line for H&M, it was finally announced today that while Madge is wearing Gaultier onstage, she'll be wearing H&M offstage. Uh, okay. A Madonna-designed tracksuit will hit in stores in August, but in the meantime, she and her dancers will appear in an H&M ad campaign. Right. I don't know, I love Madonna and I always have (in fact, if I could meet one person in the world, I'd probably want to meet her), but lately she's kind of been annoying me. It's like she's extra-desperate to prove she's still relevant and "with it," so here she is collaborating with H&M. And while her body is definitely impressive regardless of one's age, it's starting to scare me. Madonna, I hate to break it to you, but you're pushing 50. Maybe it's time to act like it.


Anonymous said...

That is some major chinstrap action in the photo holding up her neck!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see how you look when you're hitting 50, asshole.