Buy it
Several months ago, I extolled the virtues of Jessica Simpson's line of shoes. I can't stand Jessica herself, but she makes some good knockoffs at prices everyone can handle. And now, this season, she's taking on current accessories powerhouse Chloe. Here's the $750 original:



And here's the
Jessica Simpson Cam
:



It's $80, people--that's like a tenth of the price of the original. And, I feel like it's fate, since the shoe style is called Cam, and those just happen to be my initials. Now if only she could do a version of Chloe's moccasin...

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Considering both styles look wicked uncomfortable and clunky, I can't imagine this will be the first shoe I reach for. That being said, I'm still willing to pay $30 for a pair at Alloy.com - they're called the Soho Wedge.

http://shopimages-ll.alloy.com/images/products/162112_blac_main.jpg