Cheryl Shops...the Lutz & Patmos sample sale
I made a quick trip to the Lutz & Patmos sample sale today after work, and I would highly recommend stopping by tomorrow--it's the last day of the sale, and everything is getting marked down to 80% off. There's a lot of current-season stuff, as well as past-season, and I was surprised by how many non-cashmere items were for sale--there were a lot of cotton and Modal pieces, all with L&P's creative seams and draping. Prices ranged from mid $200s for the newer sweaters to under $100 for the older and the non-cashmere pieces; with the further markdowns tomorrow, bargains will abound. I should note, however, that the majority of the pieces are size smalls, which is L&P's sample size (I'm usually a medium, though, and can fit into the smalls without a problem). I ended up with a short-sleeved cardigan for myself and a present for a recipient who shall remain unnamed, as she reads this blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise!

Tomorrow I'm going to hit the Yigal Azourel sale, time permitting, and for the first time ever, the Billion Dollar Babes sale. Hey, it's all in the name of investigative journalism.

1 comment

junation said...

Sounds like really good pricing.