MasstigeWatch!
WWD reports that Gap's Design Editions will be back this year [subscription required], featuring a drool-worthy lineup that includes 3.1 Phillip Lim, Band of Outsiders, Michael Bastian, Philip Crangi and Threeasfour. The line hits stores--and not just select locations!--April 15th. Because I love me some 3.1 Phillip Lim, I will be there bright and early. As for the designs themselves, sorry, this is the biggest photo I can find!

Want more good news? Monica Botkier is doing a line for Target! [Again, subscription required.] Word on the street is that it hits July 14th. I will, of course, post more info as soon as I have it.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Oh, I came across some pictures of this collection at the fashion spot and I felt the most compulsive gap-ness since hardy's collection launch ;) . They're really working out the best collection this summer, I think.