Sponsor shout-out (and sales!)
Once in a blue moon, I update all the links and ads on my sidebar; this is one of those times. I've got brand-new ads for you to click on (please, please click on them!), plus I've added a bunch of new blogs to my blogroll. Feel free to check them out (and if you want to be added, email me).

In other sponsor news, L'OCCITANE  has a nice gift with purchase--spend $85 and receive a "Tenderness" sample set when you enter COMFORT at checkout, while supplies last. Plus, receive free shipping on a $40 order through 3/31. I highly recommend the Immortelle line, the Amande line, and the Angelica shampoo & conditioner.

Also, the oft-overlooked Pink Mascara has redesigned its website (and the result is a vast improvement, if you ask me). To celebrate this occasion, you can enter to win a $3,000 shopping spree.

Finally, if you still want to sign up for Gilt Groupe and don't want to wait for me to send the invite (sorry, sometimes I get a little backed up with my email!), you can click on this link. Then type in my personal address, which is gudy402 [at] yahoo [dot] com. Then you should be ready to start shopping! You're welcome!

1 comment

Unknown said...

Long time reader, first time to comment. I really enjoy your site. Thanks for the link to Gilt Groupe. I just missed a great accessories sample sale...everything was sold out ! I guess I'll be online at work tomorrow in order not to miss the sale.