MasstigeWatch!
Target is proving to be the masstige power to be reckoned with: They've got bags by Monica Botkier in the pipeline, and now they've announced they're rolling out a one-two punch of Anya Hindmarch bags and Sigerson Morrison shoes, dropping October 12th. All of these names are very impressive, of course (Sigerson Morrison is, hands down, my favorite shoe brand), however, I've said it several times and I'll say it again: It's hard to reproduce designer bags and shoes at Target prices. In other words, I'm nervous. Case in point, the Cut also has photos of the upcoming Botkier collection, and all I have to say is: meh. I think these two, at right, are the best of the bunch, but that's not saying a whole lot. Botkier hits stores July 21st; maybe it'll look better in person?

No comments