Object of desire: Loeffler Randall cutout booties
Remember Tuesday when I said I wasn't excited about fall yet? All it took was one email from Saks Fifth Avenue, featuring these gorgeous, gorgeous cutout booties from Loeffler Randall to start visions of sweater dresses and black opaque tights dancing in my head. Now, last year I was a little on the fence about booties; my compromise was high-heeled oxfords. But this year, I am totally ready to rock the ankle boots with skirts. I think the reason these booties appeal to me so is the cutout--showing a bit of instep is sexier than wearing a regular old boot, and it almost gives them the look of a pump with some sort of footless tight or sock, rather than a straight-up bootie. I am in love. At $575, I'm going to have to save up my SaksFirst gift cards for them, but I have a feeling it will be worth it. They will be mine--oh, yes--they will be mine.

No comments