MasstigeWatch!
After the so-so Viktor & Rolf collaboration and last year's trash-tastic Roberto Cavalli line, let me just say how excited I am for Comme des Garcons for H&M. Nitro:licious has the entire lookbook, and while I'm not too jazzed about the polka dots, I am pretty damn psyched about everything else--the jackets especially, but I love the deconstructed tee and pencil skirt, and, call me crazy, I am even intrigued by the drop-crotch pants. Of course, such awesomeness comes at a price; one of the dresses costs $349, but word on the street is that's the high end of the range. Still, I'd be willing to spend that on a CDG jacket--the real thing costs several times that amount. Nevertheless, I think this collection is definitely worth waiting in line for; it hits stores November 13th.

And if, like me, you missed last month's Bullseye Bodega pop-up stores and have been eagerly awaiting Jonathan Saunders' Go International collection to hit Target stores, Sunday, October 5th is your lucky day. I have my eye on this chiffon ombre skirt; many items have an '80s colorblocked look, if that's your sort of thing.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

The big polka dots are hideous!