New York Fashion Week in Review: By the Numbers
Shows attended: 19
Shows I didn't get into due to overcrowding: 1 (Christian Siriano)
Shows I didn't quite make it to: 9
Shows from which I was disinvited: 1
Parties attended: 1
Parties I was invited to: 11
Tent shows: 11
Off-site shows: 8
Percentage increase in off-site shows from last season: 9% (from 33% to 42%)
Ideal percentage of off-site shows: 75%
"Presentations": 3
Shows where I received swag: 5
Official Fashion Week press bags received: 0
Approximate number of said bags available on last day, in spite of "running out" of vouchers on the first day: 200
Alcoholic beverages consumed in the tents: 2
McDonald's coffees consumed in the tents: approximately 12
Actual food consumed in the tents: 0
Minutes I waited in line at the Havianias booth before I realized they weren't actually giving away free flip-flops anymore: 3
Pounds gained/lost: 0
Twitter posts ("tweets") I tagged with #NYFW: 38

No comments