MasstigeWatch!
Nitrolicious has pictures of the upcoming Loomstate by Rogan for Target collaboration, and there is good news and bad news. The good news is that everything is awesome. The bad news is that because everything is so awesome, you're going to go broke. (Ha! See what I did there? I fooled you!) Okay, in all honesty, some of the pieces are very similar to last year's Rogan Go International collection, such as the rolled-sleeve sweater. But the Rogan collection was one of the best to date, and a similar sweater sold out right away, so I will be happy to get one this time. I have my eye on the grayish T-shirt dress and especially this plaid dress, which is totally the type of thing I like to live in all summer long ($39.99, y'all!). I also like the little black jacket, the dip-dyed skirt, and the colorblocked tank. It hits stores and Target.com April 19th. Wahoo!

No comments