Recommended Reading
I highly recommend checking out this inspiring story about Norma Kamali, written by the excellent Ruth LaFerla in today's Thursday Styles section. I've always wanted one of her sleeping-bag coats, and as much as I am loathe to shop at Wal-Mart, how awesome is this $18 (yes, $18) batwing cardigan from her NK line? While you're on the Times website, I also recommend Cintra Wilson's spot-on assessment of Zadig & Voltaire.

The Cut reports that one of my favorite websites, Ravinstyle.com, is shutting down as of May 31st. Founded way back in 2000, it survived the dot-com crash but, sadly, not the current economic crisis. Shop there now for the next few weeks, while you can.

Finally, I am doing a Blueprint Cleanse; today is my first day (and, yes, I am freaking hungry). I'll write about it here next week, but in the meantime, you can read all about in real time on my Twitter.

No comments