MasstigeWatch!

If you ask me, one of the most underrated masstige collaborations is Pierre Hardy's Design Edition shoes for the Gap. I have a pair from nearly every collection he's done, and not only are they all incredibly comfortable, but people routinely stop me on the street to ask where I got them. And since Hardy's namesake collection (as well as his shoes for Balenciaga) remains way out of my price range, I am happy to partake. Nitrolicious has photos of his upcoming summer line, which hits select Gap stores May 4th. The nude cork wedges are my favorite pair, but, knowing me, I'll probably buy all three--even so, three pairs of the Gap shoes are still way under what a single pair of regular Pierre Hardy sandals would cost. And, in case you're still interested, Hardy's suede buckle boots have finally hit Gap.com (two months after they arrived in select stores).

Speaking of shoes, have you ever found yourself drooling over Christian Siriano's runway shoes, only to find that his Payless collections contain far more restrained, conservative (and maybe a little disappointing) versions? According to SheFinds, his spring 2010 collection boasts straight-from-the-runway looks, which will retail for $79.99 (a king's ransom at Payless!) and arrive in stores mid-March. I have no idea how I'm going to walk in any of these but, they're so ferosh, for $80, I'll try.

Finally, if Sonia Rykiel's lingerie line for H&M last month didn't whet your appetite for coquettish French clothing, you'll be happy to hear that her full line of knitwear hits stores on February 20th, and The Cut has a video preview of the collection. It's striped, rhinestone-studded, colorful, and, overall, very Sonia Rykiel.

No comments