New York Fashion Week in Review: By the Numbers

Shows I attended: 34
Shows Mina attended: 5
Shows we didn't quite make it to: 19
Tent shows: 25
Off-site shows: 14
Presentations: 12
Shows with swag: 5
Percentage decrease in swag from last season: -42%
Official Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week press bags received: 1 (!)
Seasons since I last received a press bag: 3
Day on which I discovered you could scan your press pass and get your seating assignments for the day all at once: 2
Day on which I fell down the courtyard stairs: 6
People who witnessed this: roughly 30
Times a photographer asked me if I was ok: 5
Free manicures received in the tents: 1
Alcoholic beverages consumed in the tents: approximately 10
Alcoholic beverages consumed off-site: 3
Caffeinated beverages consumed in the tents: 0
DHL cookies consumed: 20 (or thereabouts)
Pounds gained/lost: -2
Ailments caught: 0 (yay!)

No comments