On day two of Fashion Week...

...I went to seven shows, and then I ran all over Soho and the Meatpacking District for Fashion's Night Out. Reviews for the shows will be posted tomorrow and Sunday, as I am way too tired to write any now. As for FNO, I had an awesome time. Molton Brown had a very generous gift with purchase, which included a Hanky Panky thong that I got to personalize with crystals. At Space NK, I met Poppy King (of Lipstick Queen fame), who, herself, sold me on the Medieval lipstick. I ogled the $5,000 fur-collar camel jacket by Celine at Kirna Zabete (it is to die for). I discovered I can wear a size 4 at DKNY. Philip Crangi shucked oysters for me at the Crangi Family Project, and outside, I took a picture with Costello Tagliapietra (yep, that's it at right). I decided not to buy the $225 Proenza Schouler messenger bag at Jeffrey (that was hard to walk away from!). And then I hit a wall (figuratively), so my friends E, J & I made a pit stop in the West Village. Oh, and I drank. Lots. My one criticism is that certain boutiques were enforcing a guest list--isn't that contrary to the for-the-masses spirit of Fashion's Night Out? Also, maybe I could've used a bit more food. But a good time was had by all, and, believe it or not, I actually did some shopping this year. Did you?

No comments