Sample Sale of the Week: Showroom Seven

When I lived on the West Side, I complained about going to the East Side; when I lived on the East Side, I complained about going to the West Side. Of course, now that I live in Brooklyn, I complain about going to both! But, really, West Chelsea feels like the end of the earth to me, although I do end up spending quite a bit of time there during Fashion Week. So I'm excited that while I'm in the neighborhood, I'll have time to stop by the Showroom Seven sample sale in between shows. Erickson Beamon, Charlotte Ronson, Orla Keily, Issa, and other indie designers will be on sale; the fact that I won't have to traipse around looking for a place in which to kill time is priceless. Through 9/22; 10-7; 263 11th Ave. (27th & 28th Sts.), 3rd fl.

No comments