TheFind Guest Post: Animal Print Lovers Make Way for Leopard Booties!



Is the fashion world really ready for leopard print booties? Designers like Pucci, Balmain, and Stuart Weitzman seem to think so (or at least, they're ready!), but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept. It's fair to say that booties are here to stay, and leopard print is definitely making a big comeback after a temporary banishment to the realm of trashy fads, but leopard booties seem a bit... much. I suppose that is the point, and after seeing those big leopard faux fur coats everyone was going crazy about last winter, I shouldn't be surprised. After all, given society's fascination with making the intentionally tacky into something cool (dare I mention Jersey Shore?), animal print booties are hardly something to raise an eyebrow at... but that doesn't mean I have the guts to rock 'em. However, if I were to muster up the courage to walk on the wild side (ha!), I'd definitely go with one of the pairs I'm wrangled up. From the sexy bandaged bootie from Stuart Weitzman to the wrapped printed chiffon courtesy of Elizabeth & James, these select styles make the trend seem almost easy to wear, even to a skeptic like me!

Shown above: Luxury Rebel 'Lianna' Leopard Print Booties, Elizabeth & James Chiffon Leopard-Print Bootie, Stuart Weitzman 'Kilgore' Leopard Print Bootie, and Charlotte Russe Leopard Ruffle Front Peeptoe Bootie.

- Alex Gambardella

Nominate your favorite fashion brand for the Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards by February 1st!

Content provided by TheFind in partnership with Cheryl Shops.

1 comment

zebra heels said...

Being a real zebra shoes fanatic I'm constantly looking for animal print shoes and this is nice!

Especially since you posted it on my b-day!

All the best,
Z