Sample Sale of the Week: Earnest Sewn

It seems nearly every week there's a new premium denim label on the scene, and while I'm always up for trying something new (especially if it promises an amazing fit), there's one denim house that I keep coming back to: Earnest Sewn. Their Harlan is my favorite skinny (although it's actually more like a cigarette), their Decca straight-leg is my all-time favorite fit, and while so far I've been striking out with flare-leg jeans, I have a feeling their Lau might be the winner. So I plan to head over to their sample sale, where, Sample Sally reports, women's jeans are $60 (2 for $50), samples are $40, and damaged jeans are $30. Earnest. Through 4/24; 10-8; 821 Washington St. (Gansevoort & Little West 12th Sts.), 2nd fl.

5 comments

linda said...

I actually get to check these out for once! so excited! best registry cleaner!adirondack chair plans

John said...

I really enjoyed this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be helpful for most of the people. thanks for sharing.This is certainly a content thats close to me so I am very pleased that you wrote about this.how to get rid of cold sores fast how do you get cold sores

mukul said...

I have a feeling their Lau might be the winner. Thanks.

mukul said...

yeast infection cures!yeast infection diet

Unknown said...

I actually get to check these out for once! so excited!how to get your ex back