Sample Sale of the Week: Otte

One of the many things I miss about living in the West Village is the excellent boutique Otte, which is located right around the corner from my former apartment. It's small, but it has the perfect mix of clothes, shoes, and accessories from contemporary designers like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Inhabit, and J Brand--somehow the buyers always pick the best items from each collection, distilling the store into a term I kind of loathe, but in this case, it's totally appropriate: well edited. And so to take a trip down memory lane, I advise hitting their two-day sale this week, which features the above designers, plus Alexander Wang, Elizabeth & James, and includes--I quote--"lots of shoes." I'm there! 4/13-4/14; 10-7; 37 W. 26th St. (5th Ave. & Broadway), ste. 305.

No comments