TheFind Guest Post: Long Feather Earrings Are Taking Jewelry By Storm!



Despite the fact that I have multiple piercings in my ear (four in each lobe), I'm surprisingly not as adventurous as I could be when it comes to earrings. In fact, I usually stick to simple white gold studs or silver hoops -- maybe switching out the earrings in the front with fancier danglier and chandelier styles when an especially nice occasion comes along, or my outfit is in desperate need of accessorizing. So typically a somewhat out-there trend like long feather chain earrings isn't something that would normally suit my fancy, but somehow I'm intrigued! Feather-adorned accessories have been gradually resurfacing over the past handful of years, but often get written off as too earthy or too funky, but now feather earrings are going gung-ho with super long styles, some braided with shimmering chains or beads. Because of their length, they even double as hair accessories as they intertwine with long wavy locks for a cool woman-of-the-wild effect. Take a cue from all the trend-setters at Coachella and rock feather earrings for an, organic, boho-chic flavor this summer!

Pictured above: Lady Amherst Pheasant Moon Earrings, Urban Outfitters Cascading Feather Earring, Gilded Lily Goods Green Feather Bullet Earrings, ALDO Shulz Earrings, and Arden B. Linear Bead and Feather Earrings.

- Alex Gambardella

Content provided by TheFind in partnership with Cheryl Shops.

No comments