TheFind Guest Post: Fabulous Find: DVF Morinne Cotton-twill Cape



I love summer. It’s the skin-baring season to sport sensational dresses and sexy strappy sandals, in fact if I had to choose one way of weather that would last all year long, I’d definitely choose a sunshine-spoiled day mixed in with a cool summer breeze. But I have to admit, when I saw Diane Von Furstenberg’s Morinne Cotton-twill Cape, I couldn’t help but get excited about the crispy, clean cold of fall…and how much I wanted to add this beautiful find to my list of must-have fall fashions. The Morinne Cape makes transforming into an instantly chic lady take less than a mere nano-second. So elegantly retro-inspired and modish, Diane von Furstenberg's bamboo cotton-twill cape is the perfect outerwear to layer over pretty much everything. Pair it with a playful pair of pumps or your go-to fall boots. Rain or shine, signature sexy and sophisticated style will be at your beckon call all year long. And with a coat with stylish, there’s no excuse to transition through the season’s with being anything less than extraordinary.

- Mira Torres

Content provided by TheFind in partnership with Cheryl Shops.

1 comment

Lauren | also known as mama said...

Love this! Capes are one of my favorite pieces for fall! So chic and effortless!

Lauren
mildmediumhot.blogspot.com