TheFind Guest Post: Poppy Handbags For a Burst of Bright Color!



As much as I love browsing the handbag department of any store -- perusing, picking them up, trying them on and sauntering in front of the store mirrors -- it's rare that I'll actually buy a purse (crazy, I know)! It's not that I'm thrifty (ha!), it's just that unless I'm on a spree at bargain-friendly accessories giant H&M, bags are a big investment purchase... and I'm sort of a handbag commitment-phobe! As a result, I normally stick to versatile, neutral-colored bags I can use for basically anything and everything, and while my collection is undoubtedly practical, it can be a bit of a snooze-fest. That's why I'm attempting to branch out with this season's biggest color trend, poppy! It's bright and it's festive, but at the same time, it isn't too loud! Think of it as the new neutral -- sure, it doesn't go with everything, but it's easy to coordinate with and pops with a pretty vibrance against a more muted wardrobe! More sophisticated than pink, more flattering than orange, and significantly more autumn-friendly than hot coral, a poppy-hued bag will be your favorite new accessory for transitioning from summer into fall!

Pictured above: Eric Javits Patent Round Wristlet, Cole Haan Jitney Ali Crossbody, Gorjana Hudson Quilted Shoulder Bag, Tory Burch Saffiano Tote, and Foley + Corinna Jet Set Tote.

- Alex Gambardella

Content provided by TheFind in partnership with Cheryl Shops.

No comments