Lazy shopping: Yoox.com

This is the time of year where everything is on sale for like 9000% off, and while you can score some amazing bargains, I generally walk into a store, take one look at the clearance racks, then turn around and leave. I'm just getting to the age where my time is worth more than my money. An exception: Shopping the sales just seems so much easier on the Internet--there are no crowds, no craziness, and no sad, dirty clothes to weed through. Not to mention it's easier to find what you're looking for. In other words, it's official: I'm turning into my mother. Next stop, Chico's.

Anyway, just because you can't deal with clearance racks doesn't mean you can't score some amazing deals this time of year. One of my favorite places to bargain-shop on the Internet is Yoox.com, which has been one of my go-to sites for as long as I can remember. The experience is great, it's easy to narrow down sizes, items, and designers, and it's amazing what you can find. While most retailers tend to hold onto items only for a season or two, Yoox is like a veritable archive of designers' recent collections, and whenever I'm looking for a specific item that I missed several seasons ago, it's usually the first place I go. Not to mention, the longer something has been on the site, the cheaper it gets. Here are some of the things I've been stalking, ranging from a $35 ADAM skirt to a $275 Be&D bag (which, by the way, was going for $375 at their most recent sample sale). With Yoox, who needs end-of-season clearance sales?
lazy shopping: Yoox bargains

Clockwise from top left:

3.1 Phillip Lim pants, $65
ADAM by ADAM LIPPES skirt, $35
Eddie Borgo metal bangle, $138
Cut25 draped dress, $69
Dries Van Noten skirt, $145
CURRENT/ELLIOTT denim jacket, $168
Thakoon silk blouse, $125
Be&D leopard-print bag, $275
Ash leather sandals, $55


No comments