Fall 2012 Fashion Week in Review: My Favorite Shows

In no particular order...

Rebecca Taylor
With grungy layered separates in sooty shades mixed with dark sequins, I found myself shopping during this show, which is usually a good sign.


Nanette Lepore
Fall/winter no longer means you need to put your colors away. Lepore's bright collection is sure to get us through the cold, dreary months with a veritable rainbow of choices.

Monique Lhuillier
Okay, maybe my front-row seat helped, but this was one powerfully hot collection, with one sexy, fiery frock after another.

Reem Acra
Not traditionally a designer I associate with sexy, body-conscious clothing, Acra made a major move for the red carpet with a series of shiny, slinky dresses fit for Hollywood royalty.

Tibi
Having gotten used to the brand's reinvention, I discovered these were some of the week's most trend-conscious and yet still totally wearable clothes.

No comments