1. These stuffed organs will take playing doctor to a whole new level. Or, at least they'll make bodily functions seem more fun and less yucky.
2. I am a fan of anything that makes a kid look like an animal (in a cute way!), but SpiritHoods totally raise the bar. There are lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!) to choose from, but a leopard print is perfect for the budding fashionista.
3. True story: I once watched my friend's then-18-month-old daughter pick up her iPhone, open the YouTube app, find her favorite video, and play it. I would not be surprised if this kid is running a major corporation by the time she's 30. If this sounds familiar, perhaps the Laugh & Learn baby iPhone case is in order.
4. I think backpacks are only acceptable if you're under the age of 16, but when they're as cool as this spiky, dinosaur-inspired Mad Pax, you might be able to squeeze out a few extra years' wear.
5. Back to #2, again, kids + animals = utter cuteness. This babysuit with hat turns the newborn in your life into a living, breathing sock monkey.
6. For your Movember-supporting friends and their spawn, this mustachifier pacifier has the funny look of a mustache without all the scratchy stubble. Which makes sense when you have baby-soft skin.