I've always wanted one of his rings, so it may be time finally to treat myself to one at the David Yurman Friends & Family Sale. No word on discounts (according to Madison Avenue Spy, they're usually around 30-60% below retail), but on the first day of the sale, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You'll find me there right after work, hopefully with a sparkly blue stone on my right-hand ring finger. 2/28-3/3; 3-8 Th, 10-7 F-Sat, 11-5 Sun; the Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St. (6th & 7th Aves.).
I'll admit, I'm a huge sucker for beauty gifts with purchase, so I will also head over to Saks for their Beauty Week event. Spend $100 and you'll receive a sample-filled tote; if shopping online, use code BEAUTY5C and get free shipping too (through 3/4).
Not to be outdone, Neiman Marcus is also hosting a Beauty Event online and in stores through 3/3; unlike Saks, they're more forthcoming about their tote and samples, free with a $125 purchase:
- Clé de Peau Beauté Le Coton, 5 sheets
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, .14fl oz/4mL
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream, .25fl oz/7mL
- Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash, 1 fl oz/30mL
- Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color, .3fl oz/9mL each
- Robert Piguet Mademoiselle Piguet Eau de Parfum, .034fl oz/1mL
- Tom Ford Beauty Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, .05fl oz/1.5mL
- Valentino Valentina Assoluto Eau de Parfum Intense, .05fl oz/1.5mL
I haven't yet decided where I'm going to buy it, but I do know I'll be treating myself to the delicious Tom Ford Santal Blush. Happy birthday to me, indeed...