1. Okay, so this Nasty Gal Summer Dreams dress is technically cream, not white, but close enough. It has subtle lace insets for built-in ventilation, and the babydoll cut means you can drink as many margaritas as you want and not have to worry about your stomach sticking out. It's also 100% cotton, which is key for breathability.
2. I like this Topshop lace shift dress because it looks like something Twiggy would've worn in the '60s, but you'd almost never find a vintage dress in such pristine condition. I won't tell if you won't.
3. Speaking of vintage, ModCloth totally leverages that aesthetic for its Zooey Deschanel-loving, social-media-savvy, twentysomething clientele. In fact, I could picture the New Girl herself wearing this sweet Coconuts for the Coast dress.
4. This Dorothy Perkins maxi dress is like a unicorn: it's white, it's long, and it's beyond fabulous. It's also 100% cotton and, at $55, a total steal, so, yes, I've already ordered one. Warning to my friends: You're going to see a lot of this one this summer.
5. Miss Selfridge always seemed like the UK's version of Wet Seal to me, but judging by the number of groovy boho-chic dresses on their website, perhaps they're repositioning themselves. This pom-pom lace dress is finished with such lovely details, it looks far more expensive than it is—a straight-up bargain at $80.