Hello and happy new year, dear readers! Guess what I've been doing! Shopping! (Quel surprise.) 'Tis no time like the weeks following Christmas to score incredible deals--if you're hitting the big department stores and websites, you'll find good stuff at 50%, 60%, or even 70% off. As I've noted before, clearance time is not the time to stock up on basics--I say go for crazy prints, wild colors, and designer items that you would never pay full price for (Chloe wedges, I'm looking at you). Forget Christmas--clearance season is truly the most wonderful time of the year.
1. DVF Mae Mikado Pencil Skirt, $109
2. Lulu Frost for J.Crew North Star Bracelet, $99.99
3. Rebecca Minkoff Holographic Mini M.A.B. Covertible Crossbody Bag, $115.50
4. Chloe Heritage Buckle Wedge Sandals, $329
5. The Elder Statesman for J.Crew Blurred Cashmere Crewneck Sweater, $289.99
6. Madewell Rhinestone Festival Necklace, $49
7. Mara Hoffman Peplum Dress, $167