Cheryl Shops...the Lewis Cho sample sale
A quick word on the Lewis Cho sample sale: Go! I went today on my lunch hour; the sale is in a tiny but well-stocked showroom on 36th Street, and there were maybe five other people in the 20 minutes or so I was there. There is a lot of merchandise, and most things were available in all sizes (2-8 or S-M-L). Skirts and pants are $30, jersey tops are $35, and silk, dresses, and sweaters are $50. I got a drapey jersey skirt and a striped jersey top; so as not to blow my clothing budget for the month, I had to talk myself out of a Swiss-dot silk blouse, a supersoft sweater dress, and a drapey jersey tunic. It's definitely worth checking out, and tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day. The sale is at 225 W. 36th St. (7th & 8th Aves.), suite 701, from 11-8. Once again: Go!

No comments